我是個喜歡收藏玩具,特別是1/6比例的收藏,除了收藏現在更喜歡自己動手製作玩具,改裝玩具.更想製作更多各式各樣的玩具,人生就是樂趣!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

MY CUSTOM SOLDIER OF MODERN WARFARE_2_




Modern Warfare 2 X My 1/6 Scale Custom Figure
Fri, 05 Feb 2010
Call Of Duty is probably the best series of FPS video games.
The latest release, Modern Warfare 2, is my favorite.
Excellent game play, story line and character design.
Among all the characters, I like "THE U.S ARMY" the most.
For here,u can see my custom figure edit to the real picture from military photos.
i'm happy to custom the action figure as well.
just do it_spacecalvin

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Singapore, Ang Mo Kio, Malaysia
SpaceCalvin 1/6 world comes up more creative space like plastic、fabric、leather、metal and even more material will be discover in the future. Anyhow, I have big fun with this hobby and sharing with everyone. Welcome to contact us if you have any questions Pls E-Mail: calvin_lee_76@yahoo.com.sg